In accordance with the German General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO)
This website is maintained by me, Marc Prior, as part of my domain concepts sales business. It serves as the main website for my business. Its sole purpose is to provide information to existing and potential users of my services (customers).
Collection of personal data on this website
Access data are collected by the website provider (Strato AG) automatically when this website is called up, as is standard practice.
These data are made available to me by the provider in the form of log files. To the extent that I access these log files, their content is used by me solely internally for statistical purposes and for assurance of smooth operation of the website, after which they are deleted. For further information on the content of the log files, please see the relevant information provided by Strato AG (strato.de/blog/dsgvo-logfiles/).
This website has no purpose beyond the provision of information to users. In particular, no cookies are set by the site, and no information on the visitor's browsing behaviour over and above the log files (see above) is recorded by technical means.
Processing of technical data in the course of my business activity
In the course of my business activity, I record and process personal data for the following purposes:
– For commercial purposes (administration, bookkeeping, invoicing and similar purposes; fulfilment of the fiscal requirements)
– For the reaching of agreements with customers and completion of sales (of Internet domains and websites)
– For the safeguarding of customer interests
Passing of personal data to third parties
Personal data may be passed to third parties in the following cases:
– To public bodies for satisfaction of the statutory requirements
– To other service providers such as my accountant and to subcontractors; solely however for the satisfaction of legal obligations and my obligations to customers arising from my commercial activity
Personal data are not passed to other third parties or for any other purpose.
The recording and processing of personal data in the sense of this privacy agreement is subject to Article 6 (1) of the German General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).Last updated: 30 January 2022